There are a number of options to choose from, but regardless of which service you select they all provide the same opportunity to design a meaningful expression of the qualities of this special life.
Our goal is to help you create a remembrance while keeping the process simple and, in fact, rewarding. The outcome can be one of joy and thoughtful celebration in either an intimate or more formal setting.
Take your time and give some thought to how this life can best be remembered.
- Personality – the personality of the deceased, the activities and interests and the personal qualities that should be expressed
- People – family and friends who were important to the deceased
- Place – the location that would best reflect the personality of your loved one
- Purpose – the service can provide a connection between the past and the future
Brady-Gill's staff is trained to help. We will help you create a personalized plan and budget that best reflects the life of your loved one. We will finalize the details so that you can focus on taking care of yourself and the people who are important to you.
What are your needs today?
- Burial Services
- Cremation Services
- Non-Traditional Services (including private family viewings, memorial and graveside services)
Future Planning and Pre-Need
- Planning worksheet
- Funding Options (including prepay and lock-in funding options)
Call us today to learn more about arranging a service.